Videos for iTunes HD - iPad App
The best music videos iPad App
Music Videos for iTunes HD is a free, simple and fun iPad App that turns your
iPad into your own personal MTV.
Watch a continuous full-screen video channel of music videos for music in
your iPod library, top selling iTunes songs or pre-programmed video channels
such as best of the 80s', disco fever
Music Videos for iTunes HD
is now available now in the iPad App Store Get it now.
- Play music video clips of songs from your iPad music library
- Continuous full-screen video playback mode
- Designed and optimized for the iPad device
- Watch music videos for the world's best-selling songs
- Browse and play music videos from 14 included programmed video channels such as Best of the 60s' and Disco Fever
- Full-screen high-quality video playback
- Access up to 8 different music videos for your favorite iPod library songs including live shows and fan generated videos
The App displays your music video playlist as soon as it launches. Just
touch a song to play a music video. Touch a playing video to watch it full screen or play one of the other available videos for this song.
- Q: How much does it Cost?
- A: Music Videos for iTunes HD is a free App. The free App will show you up to 5 music videos in each channel.
A one-time in-app purchase of $.99 is needed to unlock a channel.
- Q: How many music videos will I get for the songs in your iPad music library?
- A: You will see up to 5 music videos for the songs in your iPad music
library. A one-time $.99 in-app purcahse will let you see all music video
results for your songs.
- Q: Why do I get music clips for only some of the songs in my iPad music library?
- A: The App searches the Internet for music videos that are playable on your iPad
and it shows music videos for the songs it found playable music videos for.
- Q: How many music videos will I get for one of the 14 pre-programmed music video
- A: The free-app will show you 5 music videos. A one-time $.99 in-app purchase
will allow you to access 50 music videos per channel.
- Q: I unlocked channels and features on one of my iPads. How do I access them on
another iPad I own?
- A: Tap 'Options' and tap the 'Restore paid features' button to unlock all the
features you've paid for.
- Q: Where do music videos come from?
- A: Music Videos for iTunes searches for freely usable music videos that are playable on your
iPad from music videos web sites such as Youtube and other web sites.
- Q: Will the App work when I get an iPad with 3G connectivity?
- A: Yes. The App works using a 3G mobile data connections as well as WiFi
- Q: How do you determine which music video to include in the pre-programmed
- A: Our team of music fanatics create and update the channels based on the
availability of free music videos.
- Q: How many music videos will I get for a song in my iPad music library?
- A: You will get up to 10 music videos for each song, depending on availability.
Music Clips includes a background video search engine that locates music clips videos available on the Internet for your songs
- Background operation - no visible UI or interaction needed
- Scans all songs in your iPad music library
- Unique continuous full-screen Internet video playback technology
- Locates the most relevant, most viewed music video clip for a song for inclusion in the channel
- Finds up to 10 highly relevant, most viewed and highly rated alternative music video clips for each song
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Feedback and features suggestions
We'll like to get your feedback on the App. Email us at email@example.com with your App feedback and suggestions.